Thursday, February 8, 2024

S.A. = Stari Aerodrom

Stari Aerodrom (Serbian) = Alter Flughafen (German)

Hi Folks, today I was @PPC music after more than 11 years.  In summer 2012 I tested a Roland Synth.

I had a Commodore 16 ((((C16)))) Computer since 1986 when I was 9 years old & started to play keyboard as a kid in the late 1980s (I had a Hohner MIDI keyboard). Since 1990 I had a Commodore Amiga 500 & in 1992 I started to use my Computer as a Sampler with an external 8Bit+Digitizer+ProTracker Software. Since late 1995 I used my Hohner MIDI Keybord & a P.C. with Steinberg's Cubase & a Sound Blaster AWE32, which was the first P.C. Soundcard with 16-Bit 44,1kHz ((((CD Quality)))) Sample-RAM. I did not create any music since October 2007 for various reasons, but iLove to LISTen to MusiC.

::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: ::::: ::::: post scriptum = p.s.

since 2012 four tracks that I created between

1996 and 2007 are online on soundcloud

"I don't care much about music.
What I like is sounds."
-- Dizzy Gillespie

https://soundcloud.com/vladimir111gvozden/111-letters-from-andromeda-produced-february-2007

https://soundcloud.com/vladimir111gvozden/222-pleiadian-renegades-produced-october-2007

https://soundcloud.com/vladimir111gvozden/333-stammheim-ao-produced-1996

https://soundcloud.com/vladimir111gvozden/444-i-woke-up-produced-may-2004

VV = Vitez Vrane
Alter Flughafen, Hannover, Niedersachsen 8.2.2024

            Vitez Vrane (Serbian) = Knight of the Crow (English)            
V.G. = Vranić Gvozden (paternal) & R.B. = Ribić Burić (maternal)
ić (serbian name ending) = of the (english) / von (german)
Vrana ((((Serbian)))) = Crow
Gvozden (((Serbian))) = Made of Iron
Riba ((Serbian))  = Fish
Bura (Serbian) = Wind of the Sea
))))Barka ))))Nova Dalmacija((((((((

All That Matters (Artbat Remix)

Hannibal Barca was a Carthaginian general and statesman who commanded the forces of Carthage in their battle against the Roman Republic during the Second Punic War. Hannibal's father, Hamilcar Barca, was a leading Carthaginian general during the First Punic War. His younger brothers were Mago and Hasdrubal; his brother-in-law was Hasdrubal the Fair, who commanded other Carthaginian armies. Hannibal lived during a period of great tension in the Mediterranean Basin, triggered by the emergence of the Roman Republic as a great power with its defeat of Carthage in the First Punic War. Revanchism prevailed in Carthage, symbolized by the pledge that Hannibal made to his father to "never be a friend of Rome".) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal