Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Aboriginal Style Emu Art & More

Aboriginal Style Emu Art = A.S.E.A.

After the summer of 1999 I ordered an E-mu e6400 Emulator, a High-End-Sampler which was produced since 1996, but I could not resist a year later to call the MUSIC STORE Köln (in Cologne, Germany), where I bought it, to ask if they would accepted my one year old & mint condition E-mu e6400 Emulator as a payment for the E-mu e6400 Ultra which was produced since 1999. 

They had at that moment in late summer 2000 a special bargain offer regarding the Ultra Version & I did not have to pay a lot, because I paid a regular retail price the year before. That's why I got into my black FIAT Punto S the same day & drove all the way to Cologne to leave my "old" Sampler there & get my new one. I used a Sound Blaster AWE32 with 8MB RAM since early 1996 as a Sampler. My first PC in late 1995 had an Intel Pentium 75MHz CPU with a 850MB harddrive & Microsoft Windows 95. I used my second PC from late 2001 until late 2007. It had an AMD Athlon XP CPU & Microsoft Windows XP. 
The Sound Blaster AWE32 (AdvancedWavEffects) is an ISA sound card from Creative Technology released in March 1994 & it introduced an all new MIDI synthesizer section based on the EMU8000. The AWE32 consisted of two distinct audio sections. The Creative digital audio section (Audio Codec + Yamaha OPL3) & the E-mu MIDI synthesizer section. The synthesizer section consisted of the EMU8000 sampler+effects processor, an EMU8011 1MB sample ROM & 512KB of sample RAM (expandable to 28MB). The AWE32 was a full-length ISA card (356mm/14 inch).
After the summer of the year 2000 I bought the
digital mixer Yamaha 01V here in
Hannover (Alter Flughafen)
at PPC Music.
I had my Yamaha 01V & my
E-mu e6400 Ultra for 12
years. I sold them
both in 2012.

I made music extremely rarely between late 1997 &
 early 2004. From 2004 until 2007 it was fun again,
because I was inspired by new stuff
that I downloaded with soulseek 
(a P2P file-sharing network) 
since late summer 2003.

I moved to another flat at that time (from the Lister Meile
48 to the Bödekestr. 33) & finally had DSL at home.
Before that I always used a slow analog modem.
I started dowloading & listening very
often to new & old music that
inspired me & the tunes
I liked the most I
bought in a
local record store or on
In early 2004 I bought a used Nord Lead for less than 400,-€ & I enjoyed this wonderful synthesizer for more than 3 years. It was the very first analog modeling synthesizer. The Nord Lead is a synthesizer that generates the sounds of traditional analog synthesizers using digital signal processing components & software algorithms. Analog modeling synthesizers simulate the behavior of the original electronic circuitry in order to digitally replicate their tone. This method of synthesis is also referred to as virtual analog or VA. The term was not used until the 1995 when the Nord Lead came out.
ARTBAT | Monolink | Two Are | Agents of Time & More 
https://www.keyboards.de/equipment/rhodes-stellt-anniversary-edition-mk8-75ae-vor/
In 1993 I had very similar Puma Sneakers.
The same colors only the soles
where much thinner.
I have only one Brand Nubian release since round about 26 years. 
This one. The 1998 Album as a CD.

Numark Scratch LP140 Silver Bundle

  • Set bestehend aus:

    Numark Scratch 2-Kanal Battle Mixer

    • für Serato DJ Pro mit DVS-Lizenz
    • Serato NoiseMap-fähig mit Nutzung der Control Vinyls oder CDs (nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten)
    • InnoFader Scratch Crossfader mit Reverse- und Slope-Steuerung
    • 6 Effektwahlknöpfe mit zwei Paddle-Triggern und Dry-Wet FX-Steuerung
    • 8 Performance-Pads für den Zugriff auf Hot Cues, Rolls und Samples
    • bipolare Filter zum Erstellen von Audio-Sweeps
    • dedizierte Instant-Loop-Regler
    • Phono / Line-Eingänge
    • kombinierter Mikrofoneingang mit Pegel- und Klangregelung: XLR / 6,35 mm Klinke
    • 108 dB S / N-Ausgang mit digitaler 24-Bit-Klangqualität
    • symmetrische Hochleistungs-XLR-Verbindung
    • separate Booth- und Zonenausgabe
    • dualer Kopfhörer-Ausgang mit Cue-System: 3,5 mm- und 6,35 mm Klinke
    • Abmessungen: 320 x 245 x 108 mm
    • Gewicht: 2,15 kg
    • Farbe: Schwarz
    • inkl. Prime Loop Sound Pack (im Wert von 200 USD) und SoundSwitch-Lichtsteuerungssoftware 2-Monats-Abonnement

    Zwei Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP Silver Plattenspieler

    • manueller, professioneller Plattenspieler mit Direktantrieb
    • leistungsstarker Motor
    • resonanzarmer, schwingungsgedämpfter Plattenteller aus gegossenem Aluminium
    • 33, 45 und 78 RPM
    • S-förmiger Tonarm
    • Start-/Stop-Knopf
    • Abspielen vorwärts und rückwärts
    • Quartz-gesteuerter Pitch Lock
    • Pitch-Bereich von +/-8 %, +/-16 % und +/- 24 %
    • Stroboskop-Plattenteller mit Geschwindigkeitsanzeige
    • einklappbare Nadelbeleuchtung
    • Farbe: Silber
    • inkl. AT-XP3 Tonabnehmer, AT-HS6 Headshell, Cinchkabel mit Masseanschluss, Kontergewicht, Filzmatte, Staubschutzabdeckung, 45 RPM - Adapter und Positionslicht
    • I.Q. = Info Quelle @ https://www.thomann.de/de/numark_scratch_lp140_silver_bundle.htm
    • Roger Penrose @ CloseraTo Truth
Roger Penrose (born 8.8.1931) is an English mathematician, mathematical physicist, philosopher of science and Nobel Laureate in Physics. He is Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics in the University of Oxford, an emeritus fellow of Wadham College, Oxford, and an honorary fellow of St John's College, Cambridge, and University College London. Penrose has contributed to the mathematical physics of general relativity and cosmology. He has received several prizes and awards, including the 1988 Wolf Prize in Physics, which he shared with Stephen Hawking for the Penrose–Hawking singularity theorems, and the 2020 Nobel Prize in Physics "for the discovery that black hole formation is a robust prediction of the general theory of relativity".
I bought and read the German Version in 2002. Three years ago I also bought the Original English Version.
• Quantum mechanics
• M-theory
• General relativity
• 11-dimensional supergravity
• 10-dimensional membranes
• Superstrings
• P-branes
• Black holes
A Richard P. Feynman Quote
& now one of his books that I read:
https://youtu.be/KM1mmh2xuO8
Ein Leben im Diesseits von Gut und Böse. – Eines der berühmtesten Bilder von 
Albert Camus, aufgenommen 1944 von Henri Cartier-Bresson. (Bild: Magnum)