Saturday, April 22, 2017

Earth Day & Tantric Sex

What Tantric Sex can teach us about Living a Good Life
::::

Today I saw the very first time in my life the female name Taisia :D omg what a beautiful name!!! I have no kids yet, but if I ever have a daughter with my future wife - yes, I' single now - the daughter's name could be Taisia for example, since I fell in Love with that name ... & btw: the name means:

Ancient Greece: tender, gentle, fine, etc...
Ancient Egypt: "The one who prays to Goddess Isis"
Today is the international Earthday 2017 
22 April 2017
@
Money and U.S. Dollar
Occult Symbolism
::::













https://themindsjournal.com/becoming-the-person-youre-meant-to-be/
::::
















We are not here to fix each other
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/03/we-are-not-here-to-fix-each-other/
::::
Wassily Kandinsky, ‘Yellow, Red, Blue’ (1925)

Kandinsky on the Spiritual Element in Art and the Three Responsibilities of Artists


“To harmonize the whole is the task of art.”

::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.