Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Extraterrestrial Quantum Communications

Dualism, Syncretism, Mysticism

& Other Gnostic Theologies

Today I left Motala after 12 days & traveled back to Linköping. Motala has a very nice beach, but the architecture & the vibes of the city in Linköping are much better.

Quantum Communicating With Extraterrestrial Intelligence

As soon as my money arrives in April I will travel to Stockholm & from there to Riga, because in Riga it is possible to live with 740,- Euro per month & Sweden is much more expensive than I expected. I am the first time in Sweden & iLove it here, but the reality of the high living expenses made it clear to me, that I wont stay here. Too bad, because Linköping is really a very nice city. I lived for 12 days in the woods near the Vättern lake in my tent & I did not take a shower since 2 weeks, because the official camping site opens in May & the lake was too cold for me & ... anyways ... another point why I chose Riga, is that the RTU (Riga Technical University) offers a Bachelor Study Programme in English & its name is "Computer Systems" & it is being offered by the RTU Faculty of CSIT (Computer Science & Information Technology). For more information feel free to check out the following link: http://fsd.rtu.lv/studies/bachelors-studies/#tab-id-3
Benjamin Fulford @27th March 2017
History of the Solar System @27.3.2017
Art Department feat. Damian Lazarus
Robot Heart (Jon Charnis, Prab K, Lovecraft Remix)


A Black Panther's Power includes astral travel, guardian energy, symbol of the feminine, death and rebirth, understanding of death, reclaiming ones power, ability to know the dark, aggressiveness and power without solar influence, reclaiming Power. The Panther is a very ancient and powerful spirit guide. Their power is lunar (moon). In Egyptian rites a panther tail was worn around the neck or waist to help protect and strengthen the individual.

http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.se/2017/01/egypt-pyramids24-blackboxes-discovered.html
http://anonymizeme.pro
::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.