Sunday, December 4, 2016

Lynx Web Love = L.W.L. & Exopolitical M. Operations

Inner Zodiac = I.Z. = Z.I. = 26.9. = 35. = 5.*7.

::::
+
:::: Unslaved ::::
:::: Podcast Ep 4 ::::
:::: The Inner Zodiac ::::


13/20  = 0,65
20. in 13. = T. in M.
Truth in Media = T. in M.
P.P. = M.S. = S.M. = Simon Magus
was not a Wicked Man ~ Acts 8:24
:::: W. is V. = Who is Victoria
& W. is H. = & What is Her
S. = Secret
???
Owlish Universal Celtic Computer Club = O.U.C.C.C. = O.U.I.
O.U.C.C.C. = O.U.I. = V.W. 
V.W. =  Victoria Wizard
::::
Applied Consciousness Sciences = A.C.S. = A.V. = W. = Worldwide
::::
Today I started to write a book & I already have a name for it :D

:::: A.S.C. & The 5 Types of Expolitical Multiversal Operations ::::
:::: A.S.C. = Applied Consiousness Sciences ::::
Exopolitical Multiversal Operations
:::: E.M.O. :::
It will be a non fiction book &
will reveal the key to the
interconnectedness
of M.&.S.
::::
The key is 3. & 
3. = C. = Consciousness
13.&19.  = M.&S. = Magic & Science
:::: Four Walls ::::
By Bright Righteous
“We are a spirit, we are a natural part of the earth, and all of our ancestors, all of our relations who have gone to the spirit world, they are here with us. That’s power. They will help us. They will help us to see if we are willing to look. We are not separated from them because there’s no place to go – we stay here. This is our place: the earth. This is our mother: we will not go away from our mother."
~ John Trudell = J.T. = J.J.J. = 10.10.10. ~

"The so-called 'Ancestral bag' appears in Sumerian Assyrian and paintings, but also in carvings of Armenia, the levant, Egypt, Greece, Mesoamerica and the Andes of South America and in almost the entire planet. While it might be argued that it is loading objects shaped like a basket or similar, there is no doubt that the coincidence is, to say the least, interesting. There are similar figures in California, in a number of cave paintings, as well as on the island of sumba in Indonesia. Is it possible that other representations of the bag - that seems almost a universal archetype - have been overlooked what was in that bag what it represented and more importantly, why seems to be repeating itself in such different scenarios. The first "purses" appear in göbekli tepe, the oldest temple is known, and since then have appeared simply everywhere. One could argue that the figure is pretty generic and a basket of reed or straw would be almost equal in any part, of course, but this kind of burden was not efficient and was far from common to all cultures that were mentioned. Also, this is a small basket that could carry little weight and clearly has an ancient meaning in all ancient cultures a technological device that we have no knowledge could be one of those strange coincidences which forced us to revise everything we know... Because it would appear that all societies had been influenced by the same notion.Civilization was born in one place a continent destroyed by a cataclysm as registered in all the ancient texts and all of the survivors settled all continents time will tell." 
~ Triple Xylophone = Triple X. = T.X. = 20.24. = 44. = V.V. ~

Mario Luigi = M.L. = Math Lab




:::: A.T. = Ars Technica ::::

Japan plans 

 130-petaflops 

   China-beating   

 number-crunching 

supercomputer


Transmutation Press Conference
in Geneva, Switzerland.

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect." C.S.
N.S.A. = X.C.8. = X.K. = A.W.K.
In my childhood & during my teenage years, I had very often lucid dreams & those dreams revealed a lot about my subconscious mind & about my personal future. One of those dreams was that I was swimming in an ocean on planet Mars for example & in my childhood I knew nothing about Mars & Life on Mars. When I was 31 & 32 years old I had such a period again. One of those lucid dreams in late 2008 was that I was on the run & wanted to hide from negative Aliens & hundreds of them where after me in a wild chase. The interesting thing is, that when I escaped over the roof of a high building in my dream (& yes, such a roof-escape-scene truly happened in my real life in early November 2006), I came to a place where I could not escape from these negative Aliens anymore & what happened in my lucid dream was amazing. I simply shapeshifted into a blonde woman & the Aliens got scared & started to flee & I laughed out loud :D ... & btw: the most common theme in those lucid dreams is that that I levitate without any anti-gravity technology. Those Levitation dreams started when I was a teenager & it's always fun to fly without wings in those dreams :D
:::: Queens = Q. = N.C. = Naqada Culture ::::

FIGURINE OF

MYTHICAL INDIVIDUAL

DATES BACK TO EGYPT’S

NAQADA CULTURE 4400–3000 BC


The Unknown 
pre-Roman Civilisations (trailer)
Results of the Italy expedition + Oct. 2016
"
I would tell you about the things
They put me through
The pain I’ve been subjected to
But the Lord himself would blush

The countless feasts laid at my feet
Forbidden fruits for me to eat
But I think your pulse would start to rush

Now I’m not looking for absolution
Forgiveness for the things I do
But before you come to any conclusions
Try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

You’ll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
If you try walking in my shoes

Morality would frown upon
Decency look down upon
The scapegoat fate’s made of me
But I promise now, my judge and jurors
My intentions couldn’t have been purer
My case is easy to see

I’m not looking for a clearer conscience
Peace of mind after what I’ve been through
And before we talk of any repentance
Try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

You’ll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
If you try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

Now I’m not looking for absolution
Forgiveness for the things I do
But before you come to any conclusions
Try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

You’ll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes

You’ll stumble in my footsteps
Keep the same appointments I kept
If you try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes
If you try walking in my shoes
Try walking in my shoes

"
Words by Martin Gore (c) 1993 Sonet Records & Publishing Ltd.
Depeche Mode "Walking In My Shoes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.