Friday, September 2, 2016

Ancient Gods with walking devices & Innana Astronaut :::: M.J.@R.A.Show May 16, 2016 :::: Free Your Mind 4 Conference 2016 on Hollywood Mind Control by Jamie Hanshaw :::: Meditation+Awakening+The Outsiders of U.C. :::: "Shala Lala La" by Waldeck feat. la Heidi :::: N.T. Live Video :::: Tesla Model X & other Electric SUVs ~&8&8&8&~ Cr. pl. El. = Crossover plus Elektro :::: September 1, 2016 @CosmicNews.org on Water Healing &...

Ancient Gods with walking devices 

& Innana Astronaut


"No one's picking up the phone
Guess it's me and me
And this little masochist
She's ready to confess
All the things that i nerver thought
That she could feel and
Hey Jupiter
NOthings been the same
So are you gay
Are you blue
Thought we both could use a friend
To run to
And I thought you'd see with me
You wouldn't have to be something new

Sometimes I breathe you in
And I know you know
And sometimes you take a swim
Found your writing on my wall
If my hearts soaking wet
Boy your boots ccan leave a mess
Hey Jupiter
NOthings been the same
So are you gay
Are you blue
Thought we both could use a friend
To run to
And I thought I wouldn't have to keep
With you
Hiding
Thought I knew myself so well
All the dolls I had
Took my leather off the shelf
Your apocalypse was fab
For a girl who couldn't choose between
The shower or the bath
And I thought I wouldn't have to be
With you
A magazine
No one's picking up the phone
Guess it's clear he's gone
And this little masochist
Is lifting up her dress
Guess I thought I could never feel
The things I feel
Hey Jupiter"
~ Tori Amos' song Hey Jupiter  ~
::::
:::: M.J. @ÄTät@ R.A. Show 2016 ::::
::::
Maxwell Jordan 16th May 2016

Jamie Hanshaw

Hollywood Mind Control

Free Your Mind 4 Conference 2016

:::: +A.K.A.I. = A.I.K.+A. = Alone In Kyoto+Air ::::

A Meditation Retreat 

Could Be More Relaxing 

Than A Week's Vacation

:::: September 1, 2016 ::::

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/01/meditation-retreat_n_11817520.html 


  • Taschenbuch: 316 Seiten
  • Verlag: New Mind Publishers (23. März 2010)
  • Sprache: Englisch
  • ISBN-10: 0980755506
  • ISBN-13: 978-0980755503
  • Größe und/oder Gewicht: 14 x 1,7 x 21,6 cm
 
:::: In the late 1980s my aunt Božana Gvozden (my dad's sister) & her husband Rudolf G. bought a house in the old part of Senj, Croatia (Yugoslavia back then). My grandma, my parents & me visited them there one time in the late 1980s & it's a nice city. They sold the house later - I think in the 1990s, but I am not sure exactly when. My father, his sister & their parents lived in Rijeka, Croatia from 1956 until 1966(grandpa)/1967(grandma & aunt & dad), before they moved to Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany. While they lived in Rijeka my grandma worked as a cleaning woman for a family in Rijeka & we visited this family near Rijeka the same year we were in Senj. It was the very first time that I heard someone say "Koliko ima uri?" which means "What time is it?". Most Regions where the Croatian & Serbian Languages/Dialects are spoken use the word "sat" for "time/watch" & it's a Turkish word. "Uri" comes from the Germany word "Uhr" for "time/watch" & this is just one small reflection of the balkans :) ... 'The Outsiders of Uskoken Castle' is a children's novel written by Kurt Kläber. The German original, Rote Zora und ihre Bande (Red Zora and her band), was published under the pseudonym Kurt Held in 1941. The English version was translated from German by Lynn Aubry, illustrated by Emanuel Schongut & published in 1967 by Doubleday. The story is about the adventures of Zora and a band of children who live in the ruins of an Uskok castle on the coast of Croatia. The children steal out of necessity, because they have no parents or other family to look after them. They are frequently involved in conflicts with the town's residents & reject the authority of adults, except for Gorian, an old fisherman who helps the children. When he needs help the children repay his kindness by coming to his rescue. 

:::: Contents ::::

~ Shala Lala La ~

:::: Waldeck feat. la Heidi ::::

:::: N.T. = Neil Thomas ::::

Close To Your Heart (Live Video)


:::: Crossover plus Elektro ::::
Erfunden hat es Tesla (M.X = Model X), nun ziehen die deutschen Automobilhersteller  mit dem Mix aus funktionalem Auto und lautlosen Antrieb nach. Neben BMW (i5) kommen auch Audi (Q6 e-tron) & Mercedes (EQC) in Fahrt ::::
(etiewhcieR mk 564) X ledoM alseT
Tesla Model X (465 km Reichweite)
BMW i5 (erst im Jahr 2020)
Audi Q6 e-tron (im Jahr 2018)
Mercedes EQC 
+++ Auto Bild: "Mercedes plant eine ganze Familie an Elektrofahrzeugen, der Name: EQ. Den Anfang macht 2019 der EQC auf Basis des Mittelklasse-SUV GLC. Präsentiert wurde der Stromer erstmals auf dem Pariser Autosalon 2016. Erkennungszeichen der EQ-Modelle ist eine besonders markante Front mit viel Chrom, eigenständigem Schwinwerfer-Design und variabler Luftführung zru Kühlung der Akkus. Die Konkurrenz heißt Audi Q6 e-tron, BMW i5 und natürlich das Tesla Model X. ... " ~ Quelle+mehr Informationen @ÄTät@ http://www.autobild.de/marken-modelle/mercedes-benz/eqc/1/

"Solar Flares" by Jeru the Damaja


from Jeru the Damaja's E.P. The Hammer

The Hidden Messages In Water
I.S.+is a book by
Masaru Emoto

“I Can Heal Water.” ~ A Star Child Speaks

& Calls 4 Humanity 2

“Wake Up!”

~ Mary Rodwell

September 1, 2016 @cosmicnews.org

http://www.cosmicnews.org/2016/09/01/star-child-speak/ 

"Stay together, friends.
Don't scatter and fall asleep.
Our friendship is made
of being awake." 

~ Rumi ~


+
+
+
+

+

'River In Me' 
is the first single from Trentemøller's
new album 'Fixion' (Out September 16th, 2016).


All instruments played by Anders Trentemøller. 
Lyrics written and performed by Jehnny Beth. 
Additional bass played by Jeppe Brix.

Video credits:
Directors: RITON EMENIUS (Åsa Riton & Andreas Emenius)
Producer: Linnéa Andersson
DOP: Nadim Carlsen
Editing: Riton Emenius
FAD: Jacob Eklund
Art Direction: Riton Emenius
Junior Art Director: Alexandra Stroemich
Junior Art Director: Lisanne Fransen
1st AC: Malin Gutke
Technical assistant: Andreas Almkvist
Hair & Make up: Sóley Ástudóttir
Production assistant: Lisa Jonsson
Actors: Nim Sundström, Cajsa Wessberg, Ida Jagerfeldt, 

Caroline Johansson & Andreas Eriksson
Director assistant: China Yggström
Colorist: Ola Bäccman
Online: Oscar Gullstrand/ Naive
Production Company: Camp David Film

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.