Saturday, July 16, 2016

Cosmic Celtic Catari Clan = C.C.C.C. :::: 14.&3. = N.&C. = Narentines&Catharism ::::: Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either ~ by M = by 13 = by D.I. = by David Icke :::: The remains of a 200,000 year old advanced #CIA6 = C.I.A.6. = C.F.I.A. = Civilization Found In Africa :::: #CATARI = C.A.T.A.R.I. = C.A.T.+A.R.I. = I.R.A.+C.A.T. = Irish Republican Army+The Ancient Code ~&8&8&8&~ S.M. = Sofija Milošević ~ fr.OM ~ B.S. = Belgrade Serbia


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narentines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism
++++++++++++++

M = 13  = D.I. = David Icke

I.S. = S.I. = Saturn Isn't 

What You Think It Is Either

:::: Weneied aka Veneti aka Catari aka Cathars ::::


 

:::: The remains of a 200000 year
old advanced C.I.A.6 = C.F.I.A. 
Civilization Found In Africa ::::


iBoughT TH+I.S. E.P. iN SpR.ing 2004 & iLove I.T. :D
Catari Catarish Catirish Club = C.C.C.C. = Cosmic Celtic Catari Clan
Linda Lamb+Vitalic = L.L.+V. = X+V = M.C.E.O.+10 = SOL
Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
+
14.07.2016 Article by Cobra
:::: H+VV1... ::::
:::: Ford Galaxy = F.G. = G.F. = Galactic Federation ::::
:::: H+V+V+1 = H+VW = 53 ::::
+&+8+&+8+&+8+&+
+&+8+&+8+&+8+&+
I.R.A. The Ancient Code = C.A.T.A.R.I.
I.R.A.T.A.C.  =  C.A.T.A.R.I.
:::: S.M. = Sofija Milošević ::::
:::: "New beginning ..." ~ Sofija Milo. 💪🏻 #boxing 15.07.2016 ::::
iBoughT+This ReLea.se iN 2005 & iLove I.T. & iHave Also Seen Trentem. Live
iN Hannover iN L.A.te 2005 :D
en.JOY :) t.m. = the music 
https://www.discogs.com/de/Martinez-Shadowboxing/release/470767 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.