Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Daily Vibes Density 4 = D.V.D.4 = 34 = N.S.A. = Nova Srpska Analitika :::: Ben Ben Ben = B.B.B. = 2.2.2. :::: 6.6.6. = F.F.F. :::: Emerald Serbian Underground Resistance = E.S.U.R. = F.R.T.S. = Freedom Runs The Saints :::: My Guardian Angel = My G.A.= My Goddess Andromeda :::: Mountains And Lights = M.A.L. = Z. = Zelda :::: B.Y.P.+B.Y.G. = L.+O.V.+E.+W. :::: Occult Secrets Of Vril :::: Very Good Goddess Vibes = V.G.G.V. = 58 = EMERALD = SCIENCE = INDIGO = AL WAHID :::: #322 for #14 :::: #besties = #bees+#et+#i :::: WakeUpWorld = W.U.W. = 67 = ASHTAR :::: B+E+O+G+RAD = 52 = 31+21 = R.M.+C.R. = Resistan.ce Move.ment+ Crea.tive Rebel.lion ::::


January 13, 2016
& The
Neoplatonic U.N.veiling
Apocalypse
Ancient Greek :::: ἀποκάλυψις & apokálypsis, 
from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning uncovering & unveiling
translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge,
 i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation. 
In religious contexts it is usually 
a disclosure of something hidden.
RA.+RA. = S.S. = Super Star

Apocalypse = 113 = mmmm C.C.C. mmmm
DejanaD.bia
DejanaD.beograd
7/11
1988

Daily Vibes Density 4 = DVD 4 = 34 = NSA = Nova Srpska Analitika
The "Almighty" Yellow Star God
::::Unveiled::::
:::: FUÇK+FUÇK+FUÇK ::::
Lara Stone = LS = SL = 31
ro.MANIA

AINAM.or
mmmmCCCCmmmmm=CCCC=ChaosComputerClubCryptosophy


Spanish Flag=SF=Y=Yoda

SerbianFlag=SF= Y=Yunasai

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

Black+Blue.gun

Christos' Militia = C.M.

C.M. = M.C. = P.

P. = Prodigy

12.12.12. = L.L.L. = Love Life Light

11.11.11. = K.K.K. = CH.CH.CH.

10.10.10. = J.J.J. = J.T. = Jeshua's Temple

9.9.9. = I.I.I. = S.H. = Schwarze Hand

Black Crow = B.C. = Before Christ

Purple Dove = P.D. = Police Department

+

:::: John Dee ::::

the man who spoke to angels

Telegraph U.K.

January 

2016

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/the-man-who-spoke-to-angels/ 

4Doves = 4D 

EmeraldSerbianUndergroundResistance=ESUR=FRTS.=FreedomRunsTheSaints

3 Butterflies = 3 B. = 5. = E. = Emerald
 
My Guardian Angel = My G.A. = My Goddess Andromeda
Mountains And Lights = MAL = Z = Zelda

Victory Soldiers
Occult Secrets Of Vril = O.S.O.V. = V.S.+O.O. = N.S.A.+O.V.
N.S.A.+O.V. = N.S.A.+Official V. = Nova Srpska Analitika+Official Versace

Don't Make Me Chase You,
Even Doves Have Pride!!!!!!!!!!
:::: Resistance Movement + Creative Rebellion ::::
8&8
&
1984
Prince
1996
Ginuwine
Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers me
Can you my darling
Can you picture this?

Dream if you can a courtyard
An ocean of violets in bloom
Animals strike curious poses
They feel the heat
The heat between me and you

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

Touch if you will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world so cold? (World so cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (A world that's so cold)
Maybe you're just too demanding (Maybe, maybe I'm like my father)
Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold (Ya know he's too bold)
Maybe you're just like my mother (Maybe you're just like my mother)
She's never satisfied (She's never, never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other (Why do we scream, why)
This is what it sounds like

When doves cry
When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry)
When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry)

Don't Cry (Don't Cry)

When doves cry
When doves cry
When doves cry

When Doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry, doves cry
Don't cry
Darling don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't don't cry
Miracle Makers = M.M. = Z. = Zelda
The Tau Cetians and the Slavic people
have much in common.
The nature of the
mind-set of the Tau Cetians
and the Slavic people is to be,
linear-active (Germanic style),
multi-active (loquacious Mediterranean style)
and re-active (Asiatic style) 
simultaneously

MSun.co.kret.ev=Sun.co.krevet.M
Pinky AndThe BrainPsychedelic Studies Group Launched At Yale University

  January  2016 | by Ben TaubJanuary  2016 | by Ben BlindJanuary  2016 | by Ben Stummhttp://www.iflscience.com/brain/psychedelic-studies-group-launched-yale-university
Man In Budapest 3
Youssou N'Dour
 :::: 7 Seconds ::::
:::: ft. Neneh Cherry ::::

P.C. = Purple Clover

Y.OGoldelse.it's me to.day

H.E.YI.can't leave my bed, so si.ck

B.UTSh.e.'s total.ly kill.ing.it
Queen Isis = QI = IQ = Z = Zelda
 Alternative Albanian Flag = A.A.F. = B.F. = BoysandFriendsofisis
Police Department = P.D. = Plausible Deniability
worldwideS.S.Gang.el.s.web.spider.woman.goddess

:::: Goldelse News Presents ::::
Why Is Lexus Incorporating 
Ancient Egyptian Symbols 
Into The LC 500???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.