Sunday, November 15, 2015

Zebra Camping Lamps :::: US3 Papiertiger GUru :::: PapeRTowns PapeRFaces PapeRClips :::: November 2015 Sunday The 15th And The SerboGermanic LovePolice in Novi Sad Serbia ::::

Zebra Camping Lamps = ZCL = 41 = PAHANA
NeoCat+Wall = NC+W = 40 = XP

She bathed in the light and danced with the possibilities. 
Liberation meant the sky wasn't even the limit anymore, 
and that made her smile. 
She stretched her wings
and left the world in her rear view...

Time bandits, game players 
and gamblers always lost. 
There's always a winner and a loser. 
And when you operate 
as an unconscious game player
 who doesn't even know the rules, 
you've already lost 
before you've begun...

Baby you understand me now
If sometimes you see that I'm mad
Doncha know that no one alive can always be an angel?
When everything goes wrong you see some bad

Well I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Ya know sometimes baby I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
Then sometimes again it seems that all I have is worry
And then you burn to see my other side

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

If I seem edgy
I want you to know
I never meant to take it out on you
Life has it's problems
And I get more than my share
But that's one thing I never mean to do

'Cause I love you
Oh baby
I'm just human
Don't you know I have faults like anyone?

Sometimes I find myself alone regretting
Some little foolish thing
Some simple thing that I've done

Cause I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Don't let me be misunderstood I try so hard
So please don't let me be misunderstood

Nina Simone

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood



Dive deep within.
Know within.
To know without.
It is truly the only direction
 Go to the places that scare you. 
There is beauty and freedom waiting.
Muse
Starlight 
Official Music Video 
 

 Ladies and Gentlemen,
as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening
A recording for Blue Note Records

What's that? yeah yeah yeah
Funky funky, how bout a big hand now?
Wait, wait a minute

Groovy groovy jazzy funky pounce bounce dance as we
Dip in the melodic sea, the rhythm keeps flowin, and drips to MC
Sweet sugar pop sugar pop rocks it pop ya dont stop
Till the sweet beat drops
I show and prove as I stick and move
Vivid poems recited on top of the groove
Smooth, my, floating like a butterfly
Notes set afloat, subtle like a lullabye
Brace yourself as the beat hits ya
Dip trip, flip fantasia

ah, ah, ah, what's that? biggity biggity bop
Feel the beat drop, jazz and hip hop
Drippin in your dome, makes you zone and bop
Funk and fusion, a fly illusion
Keeps ya coastin on the river we cruisin
Up down round and round, round the found
But nevertheless ya gots to get down
Fantasy freak thru the beat so unique
Ya move your feet, the sweat from the heat

Back to the fact I'm the mack and I know that
The way I kick the rhymes, some would call me a poet
Poems steady flowin, growin, showin sights an' sound
Caught in the groove in Fantasia I'm found
Trip the tour upon the rhymes they soar
To an infinite height to the realm of the hardcore
Here we go off I take ya
Dip trip flip fantasia

Jump to the jam boogy woogy jam slam
Bust the dialect im the man in command
Come flow with the sounds of the mighty mic masta
Rhyming on the mic and bringing suckas to disasta
Beaucoup ducks but I still rock Nike
With the razzle dazzle, star I might be
Scribble drabble scrabble on the microphone I babble
As I flip the funky words, into a puzzle
Yes yes yes, on and on as I flex
Get with the flow birds manifest
Feel the vibe from here to Asia
Dip trip flip fantasia

Hello
Luciferian Idiots

I will hit you up right now!!!
So that's all for you, I'm whiping out your whole team
I'll splatter your dreams with lyrics to shatter your schemes
I'm bolder, G, I'm like impossible to stop
The better you see, the more lies you tell
The more lies you tell, then by surprise you fell
Into my deathtrap, right into my clutches
Stupid, you know that God must bless every single M. he touches
I've suffered, just so I could return harder
Wanna be the SHIT starter? Fuck around & I will make you a martyr
 
I don't know why so many of y'all wanna be thugs anyhow
Face the consequence, of your childish nonsense
I could make your head explode just by my lyrical content
Get you in my scope and metaphorically snipe ya
I never liked ya, I gas that ass and then ignite ya
The flame thrower, make your peops afraid to know ya
How many times I told ya, "play your position" small soldier
My heart is colder, makes me wanna resort to violence
Stop beatin me in the head son, nah, I'm not buyin it
I'm ready to blast, ready to surpass and harass
I'm ready to flip, yeah I'm ready to dip with all the cash
I hold my chrome steady, with a tight grip
So watch your dome already
'cause this one might hit
I give no man or thing power over me

Guru
Fresh out the gate again, time to raise the stakes again
Fatten my plate again, y'all cats know we always play to win
G A N G 2 the Stars Son


PapeRTowns
PapeRFaces
PapeRClips

David Icke

Royal Political Paedophilia

No relief
From this blue melody
The right words

Escape me
Love you go down
Love is a race now

Know your face
From this blue memory
Open doors
Close on me

Love you go down
Love is a race now

Put your smile on my face
Stop me wasting away
Make a promise you break
Green light all the way
To a grey day

Love you go down
Love is a race now

Each new voice
And good times
Let me be
Change your tune
Sounds the same

Put your smile on my face
Stop me wasting away
Make a promise you break
Stop me wasting away

Put your smile on my face
Stop me wasting away
make a promise you break
Green light all the way
To a grey day 

Zoo

t Wo

man G

rey D

ay

Pa

per fa

ces

mi

x


Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes, Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

Like a child, you whisper softly to me
You're in control just like a child
Now I'm dancing
It's like a dream, no end and no beginning
You're here with me, it's like a dream
Let the choir sing

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there (2x)

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me, you are a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice your voice can take me there

Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me
 
 

The Book of Eli 

2010 Official Trailer

Denzel Washington & Mila Kunis


Queen Elizabeth II.

Die verzweifelte Suche nach 

ihrem toten Onkel

Queen Elizabeth II. 
sprach nun erstmals in einem Interview über ihren verstorbenen Onkel Fergus Bowes-Lyon (†26). Der Bruder von Queen Mum (†101) kam im Ersten Weltkrieg ums Leben, doch er konnte bis heute nicht geborgen werden...


Svastika Macedonia 

E.TaylorAScLEOpaTRA

Steve  Jobs 

Philosophy on Life 

Best Version

Michael Jackson 

              Beat It             

Catwork Club

Remix 2k15

SNAP!

Rhythm Is a Dancer

Crazy Ibiza Remix

 

When she rose with the sun of god at dawn, a new beginning had been made. A mad love affair with herself was about to begin. Her synchronicity with the scorpionic new moon of death and rebirth was in time and rising from the ashes was always her favorite part...
 

Vanilla Ice 

Ice Ice Baby 

1991


Kingsman

The Secret Service

Paris Attacks

Pope says inhuman

and piecemeal WWIII?

Literal truth?

"The Pope speaks the literal truth about the attacks saying attacks part of "piece 'meal' WWIII" and "inhuman".  Just how "inhuman"?  Orchestrated by nonhumans for example? Pieces of a 'meal" in other words is the Pope speaking the literal truth?  More satanic blood sacrifice.  A meal of blood.  Friday the 13th concert hall where a lead singer known as "the Devil" is playing. (Band name is Eagles of Death).  While headline states "World Leaders condemn "the work of the devil"."Kerry Lynn Cassidy



http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/paris-terror-attacks-world-leaders-condemn-the-work-of-the-devil

 

 

 


How well do you remember this Harry Potter
M.O.V.ie
???





US Senate Passes Bill

Approving Mandatory

Vaccinations for Veterans

15.11.2015 Author: Janet Phelan  http://journal-neo.org/2015/11/15/us-senate-passes-bill-approving-mandatory-vaccinations-for-veterans/


Kiko

&

Gino's 

Good Sluts Factory

Let it Cia mix

Gigolo Records


“Without opening your door,
you can open your heart to the world.
Without looking out your window,
you can see the essence of the Tao.
The more you know,
the less you understand.

The Master arrives without leaving,
sees the light without looking,
achieves without doing a thing.”

Tao Te Ching
ooSiennaMustiqueoSM
 
https://youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww
Putin Tells Everyone Exactly
Who Created
ISIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.