Tuesday, July 28, 2015

B.G. RIri &... = Bad Gal RIri &... & SMS & MIB3 & 43 Video Games & Y & Sophia &...





THE PRIESTHOOD OF THE ILLES
007+50+TD = 57+X = SION+X = 81
BG+81 = MAXWELL = YUNASAI


He art = H5.art = H.ur5 = 5.uHr

Cent e red = 5.red.Cent = 5.fsb.Cent

R e ba lan c ing = 5.Ring.clan.ba



SM=StellaMmmmmsoSOsweet&hot&OhMyGoddess :D



M.S. = S.M. = P.P. = Pablo Picasso


Goddess Vortex = G.V. = IT = PM


PM:mmmmcccmmmm1AXhwellokGr8


H+X+A+= H+25+= N+S+A

German Proverb:


"Ficken,


Bumsen, Blasen,


Alles Auf Dem Rasen,


Ist Der Rasen Weg,


Dann Ficken Wir Im Dreck."




I AM A

Big Big

RiRi Fan Since Day1

Rihanna Deserves To Be The Very First Female Music Billionaire

Buy Her Music :) !!! Just My Humble Opinion :)



28+7+2+0+1+5 = 35+H = 43

2+8+7+2+0+1+5 = 17+H = 25

43+25 = 68 = IS+US = SO+PH+IA



I Fucking Love Sci.enc.e.


ENVIRONMENT

Is There Really 

A 2 Billion-Year-Old 

Nuclear Reactor In Africa?

July 27, 2015 | by Caroline Reid




S.S. G.A. = Sam Sung Gal Axy 

S3 mini GT 2800N

S3 45 GT 2800N

S3 45 GT 28007G

P.M.+13 = P.M.+M. = M.M.P. = My M. Phone

Personal Mobile: "SSAxy 12aGun7m1"

Model Number = M.N. = 27 = MIB3

fsbTT = fsbXP = mib3SS2 = 27+40 = 67

67 Command = ASHTAR Command

"... They say that the world is built for 2 ..."
Lana Del Rey
Video Games
RI ri = MIB3 mib3 = FSB fsb = Love = 27+27 = 54

RI = 27 = MIB3 = 27 = FSB = 27

IS is = 56 = 54+2
W.W.W.+here((((((((& there & anywhere &))))))))

I.S.I.S.is+is MOmo@@https://youtu.be/3YAf0FEkInw


T.T.T.+he((((((((he, she, it, s muss mit))))))))

L.L.L.+ove((((((((ave&eve&ive&uve&uweGünther&P.I.=PoisonIvy))))))))


¿ ATat@@ https://youtu.be/U_s5MSreTTA




Sommer 1989 ATat@@ S.H. = Schützenfest Hannover

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schützenfest_Hannover



Left2right: Vladimir Gvozden & Daniel Wolf & my mom Mirjana Gvozden & my father Borislav Gvozden & Daniel's mom Margot Wolf. Daniel Wolf also studied EEIT ATat@@ the HsH & has 3 kids now. 2 kids with an Arabic woman & 1 kid with a Turkish woman. I still have no kids, but that's ok. I want kids with the right woman & I will wait. Daniel Wolf was born 11.3.1976 & his parents Siegfried Wolf & Margot Wolf are form East Germany & Taxi Drivers & they have a huge House in the Hirtenweg here in Hannover & they live there with Daniel &... Everyone has his/her own flat. Daniel Wolf is a nice guy & I like him. I visited him a few weeks ago & he gave me 35 Euro, because I had no money. 

+++ DDR Kreis Guben & Cottbus:






Mercedes Benz AMG S.T.


U.R. = 39 = S.T. = Sports Team

ATat@@ Döhrener T+ur+m+28.7.2015.de.eu



36 CS I.H. = MCEO V In Hannover











Hür+ri+y+etDai+lyNews = HDN = Z = 26



4,000-year-old tablets found in Turkey include women’s rights

ISTANBUL

The Kültepe-Kaniş-Karum trade colony in the Central Anatolian province of Kayseri continues to amaze archeologists, with an expert at the dig revealing that tablets citing women’s rights were discovered at the Bronze Age settlement.

Sub Categories: » HOMEPAGE / LIFEARCHAEOLOGY




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.