Thursday, July 30, 2015

caca nana da Da Ma Maza Do h ta ta ma ma ono on ona

There is No Such Thing as Time

Never Was and Never Will Be







The Hot As Hell = IT Hell = G.V.Hell




Titty Twister = T.T. = 40 = XP


G.V.S. :::: = Goddess Vortex Scene ::::


~ From Dusk till Dawn ~ 1996 ~









Ethiopian Jews 
Have The Lost Ark, 
Graham Hancock Says


Writer and Journalist, Graham Hancock 
claims the lost Ark still exists somewhere in the world 
and believes the Jews of Ethiopia have pieces of it if not all of it.
G.8 L.L.L. smile emoticon Gr8 Lyrics Listen Loud smile emoticon
G.8 me+et+ing+s = G.H. me+et+ing+s
L.L.L. = 12+12+12 = 36 = M.+CEO
The Black Ethiopian Jews

Are Real Jews!

And Not These Evil Luciferians unsure emoticon

Lucybitches just claim to be Jews unsure emoticon

They Lie unsure emoticon & Lie & Lie & DIE smile emoticon Yeah!!!

Ask Henry Kissinger about "Lucy's Trust"... we know that


Henry Kissinger participated in a satanic ritual ... DISGUSTING!!!


D.S.Alchemy Live = MJ L.A. = M+CEO


Swingerclub Sultans = S.S. = F.F.F.T.



L.O.L. ??? = Lord Of Light ???



L.A.U.R.A. = S.O.S. = Sultans Of Satan



Poem Jerusalem = P.J. = 26 = Z

BY = 27 = FSB = 27 = MIB3 = 27 = RI

William Blake = W.B. = 25 = Y

In Emerald England = I.E.E. = 19 = RA




My facebook cover picture number 64




Extrasensory perception or ESP +&+&+&+

Highersensory perception or HSP +&+&+&+&...


... & Erin Janus' CPOF = 40 = XP


Cover Photo On Facebook

 

Uploaded:  May 15th 2014

Poem: Jerusalem 

["And did those feet in ancient time"]


And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!
And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?
Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!
I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.


B.f. for B.k. = Brain food for Big kids

"Poetic mama,

let me eat your art."

-- Erin Van Vuren ATat@@papercrumbs

ONinstagrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm





I have seen The Fugees 

Live in concert in 1996 ATat@@ TheMusicHall ((((HanomagHanover))))

FuGeeLa = MIB3+GeeLa = 57 = Sion

M.Z.e.e. = Mount Zion emerald england

caca nana da Da Ma Maza Do h ta ta ma ma ono on ona



83 = ESP+HSP = 83 = HA+NO+VER = 83 = GER+MANY = 83





My facebook profile picture number 83

han+N+over = 97 = Sirius B

ATat@@ Hanover, Germany 

My home+page IS::::is http://www.vladimir-gvozden.info/



Peaceful Warriors Dot Net = P.W.D.N.

(P.)(W.)(D.)(N.) = (P.)(D.)(W.)(N.)

(Police)(Department)(23)(14)


(9+11+2+0+0+1)=(23)


(9+1+1+2+0+0+1)=(14)

(37)+(37)+(37) 
http://peacefulwarriors.net/this-architects-future-vegetal-cities-transform-urban-areas-into-natural-pa+radi+se+s/

Why babies in medieval paintings look like ugly old men???




Blue Avians Layers Of = B.A.M.I.B.3


The Onion And Thoth = T.O.A.T. = ISIS



R et ur ns~BY K.C a ss id y 29.7.2015



AT at @ @ P.C.P. = Pr. Camelot Portal



http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/2615-blue-avians-layers-of-the-onion-and-thoth-returns.html




William Blake & The English Jerusalem:

MIB3 = 27 = TG = The Gnosis


of = je6 = s2 = ggg = 2s = 6ej 


Wi. Bl. = William Blake


AT at @ @
http://TheGodabovegod.com/


The Mind Forces = TMF = 39 = UR 
https://www.facebook.com/CollectiveEvolutionPage/photos/a.10151198752138908.475684.131929868907/10153290914753908/?type=1&theater

C.E.P. = Collective Evolution Picture


Posted On Facebook: 2:00 pm 2015.5.22


22+5 = 27 = BND+G = FSB = MIB3



2+0+1+5 = 8 = H


AT at @ @ 2:00 pm



BIA+O = BKA+M = BND+G



12+O = 14+M = 20+G



O
hhmmmmMyyyyyGoddesses+LNT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.