Monday, June 15, 2015

ISUS = 68 = L.T.T.P. = Let The Trumpets Play


I bought this MaxiSingleCD when
IT was released as a teenager
I still love IT. A Timeless classic :)

H.H. & Der Achte Sinn = H8& Sense8 (in English)

Sense8 = S.8 = 27 = FSB
 Sense8 is an American 
science fiction drama web television 
series created, written and executive-produced 
by Andy and Lana Wachowski 
and J. Michael Straczynski
A first season consisting of 12 episodes 
has been produced and became available 
for streaming on Netflix 
on June 5, 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8
Queen besucht 
Gedenkstätte Bergen-Belsen
Hannover – Die britische Königin Elizabeth II. (89) 
wird bei ihrem Besuch in Deutschland im Juni 
auch die Gedenkstätte Bergen-Belsen besuchen. 
Der Termin ist zum Abschluss ihres Staatsbesuches am 26. Juni geplant, meldet der NDR. Britische Truppen hatten vor 70 Jahren das Konzentrationslager befreit. Dort waren Zehntausende Häftlinge und Kriegsgefangene ums Leben gekommen, darunter auch das jüdische Mädchen Anne Frank.
Foto: dpa
G.Star. ~  Guru+DJPr. ~ 1999
Big L Lives = B.LL. = BX = Z = M.M. = MasterMason

120,-€ = L*J €
Ich ziehe heute nach Hamburg.
Ich habe heute morgen von Frau Dirksen 120,-€ bekommen
um nach Hamburg zu ziehen. Sie meinte, daß Sie mir nicht mehr geben kann.
Naja. Egal. Besser als letzten Freitag :) hehehe 
:) mmmmMmmmm :)
Many People Love The Cat Walk
but I Love the atAt walk
"Oh Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind,
Whose breath gives life to all the world.
Hear me. I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty and make my eyes ever behold
the red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect the things
you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
Make me wise so that I may understand
the things you have taught my people.
Let me learn the lessons
you have hidden in every leaf and rock.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy - Myself.
Make me always ready to come to
you with clean hands and straight eyes.
So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you without shame."
-- Great Spirit Prayer
mmmm:D = m+m+m+m+D = 56 = isis
@yonce+m+e
& our gr8th Sense
x
BlackX = B.X = 26 = M.M. = Master Mmmmm
G = BE = BlackElk = BE = BEyonce
&
Yonce a.k.a. Joan Smalls
@
Black Elk (Heȟáka Sápa)
was a famous wičháša wakȟáŋ
(medicine man & holy man)

of the Oglala Lakota (Sioux).
He was a cousin of C.H.
C.H. = Crazy Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.