Thursday, January 29, 2015

26 days later +++ Thule Society & Emerald Covenant

29+1+2+0+1+5 = 30+H = 38
2+9+1+2+0+1+5 = 20
58 = EMERALD
"OK Mr. Darth Vader :) LOL, but I prefer to move to another Universe and not to another Galaxy within this Universe - 
and one thing is sure as hell - 
I will stay on Planet Earth until your 
dark Lucifero-Satanic-Chimera-Group  
Sith-Lord-Archons with their 
Divide-And-Conquer-Philosophy
  are completely exposed 
and ultimately defeated!!!
My real mission already began." 
-- ISIS777
26 days later  
+++ Thule Society 
 & Emerald Covenant
26 days later and nothing happened :(
Nobody called @ 0511 / 22 00 17 00  :( 
I know that the Thule Society is interested in the Emerald Covenant and I can help them if they want, but it's not possible until I am here in this awful situation. The preperations for the Emerald Covenant will become much more effective after the Chimera-group is defeated and it's crystal clear that the Luciferian Covenant Cabal opposes the defeat of the Chimera-group, because they want to keep the present status quo going on as long as possible. I know that some truths that I share on the internet are very uncomfortable for some people of the self-described "western elite", but it's too late for them now anyways. I know some truths about some lies and some facts about some myths and they prefer to keep people in the dark, because some of them are very dark creatures on a metaphysical level and it's the only way to maintain some of the power they still have, but the Prime Creator God-source is watching them all the time. The Thule Society is also a part of this "western elite" and it's very comfortable for them to keep me in the situation that I had to face since many years. I hope that someone wants to help me, because I am really in an unacceptable situation since many years. I simply accepted this situation and I was very patient for a long time, but enough is enough!!! 

 You can read more about my situation
at the following link:  http://azurite888voyager.blogspot.de/2015/01/hahahara.html



  "I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle ..."
-- Sting & The Police

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.