Thursday, February 21, 2013

Black Flags: S.S. = System Stinks +++ Archons vs. Aeons

   Archons vs. Aeons
 Wayseer Manifesto
V Edition
dedicated to Anonymous

DAMN!!! THIS SYSTEM STINKS!!! 
Ask the J.P. Morgan bank owners of PayPal, because always when I want to access my PayPal I always get this (even if I complained at the service by phone & wanted to change my password)
"Die letzte Aktion konnte leider nicht abgeschlossen werden. Wenn Sie einen Einkauf tätigen oder eine Zahlung senden wollten, prüfen Sie in ca. 30 Minuten Ihr PayPal-Konto und Ihren E-Mail-Posteingang auf Erhalt einer Transaktionsbestätigung. Wenn Sie von einer anderen Website auf diese Seite gelangt sind, kehren Sie bitte zu dieser Website zurück (verwenden Sie dazu nicht die Browser-Schaltfläche "Zurück"), und starten Sie die Aktion erneut. Wenn Sie von der PayPal-Website auf diese Seite gelangt sind, klicken Sie oben links auf das PayPal-Logo, um zur Startseite zurückzukehren und die Aktion erneut zu starten. Ggf. müssen Sie sich erneut einloggen." ...  
&&&

My internet at home does not work & I always have to go to internet cafes since late December 2012. I'm calm, but I am sick of being treated this way only because some people in the so called shadow government think that the deeper truth is too dangerous & they only want to keep some knowledge away from the people since knowledge is a form of power of course. I prefer to do what feels right & like to think for myself & only express what I know to be true from my own experiences & my own perspective on life... & the sad thing is that so many people are so heavily manipulated & self-complacent that they do not even want to know some truths... Anyways... The future is not written & energy flows where attention goes. What's your attention focused on??? What will be, will be & I think this says it all.
 +++ Unslaved +++ 111 +++
C.+R. = Creative Rebellion +++

The Chinese philosopher

 Confucius (551–479 BC) said: 
‘Signs and symbols rule the world, 
not words nor laws.’
[A message to the technocratic dark side 

aka sick Luciferian control freak dogma  
cabal wannabe elite] 
SMH :/
... & I agree with Kiesha Crowther

aka 'Little Grandmother':
All human beings are equal co-creators 
with different talents, 
so let's co-create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.