Sunday, November 18, 2012

"I am still here, learning toward this machine." ~ Charles Bukowski

... and if you want to know anything at all about Bukowski, this is the best place to find it. Don't take TIME Magazine's word for it, just look at what others had to say: 

 "I wept with joy and now highly recommend this site to everyone seeking the truth."
        - Oprah Winfrey 


    "Seldom does one come across something that is as awe-inspiring and downright hopeful as the bukowski.net web site. God bless its creators and God bless America!"
        - Nelson Mandela 


    "I am going to close my web sites down, they embarrass me after seeing bukowski.net."
        - Mark Zuckerberg 


    "I get all of my ideas from transvestite prostitutes and bukowski.net."
        - Lady Gaga 


    "You never even met Hank, and he wouldn't have been your friend!"
        - Linda Bukowski 


    "I think I just wet my pants...yep. Sure did! I gotta Tweet this!"
        - Ashton Kutcher 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.